One Crazy Week

This transition into blogging has definitely given me some cooling off time from all the crazy stuff that goes on at school. Just thinking about everything coming up in the next few weeks is a bit daunting but also so exciting! In the next week is my council elections and that is probably the scariest thing, a week after that is going to be the crazy time of assignments and assessments, the week after that is our choreography challenge where we present our own routines, 2 weeks after that is my work experience week at a fashion stylist which is so exciting and a bit of a first impressions what do I wear, what do I say sort of thing and then 2 weeks after that is the last exciting thing of the few weeks ahead which is my year 10 formal which I still haven't decided what to wear so everything will be updated as it comes but hopefully these next few weeks run smoothly with no drama in between!

0 comments:

Post a Comment