How to: Stack Rings

So yesterday, I had a bit of an adventure. After having my meeting I went to have a shop around the westfield that we have here in Sydney and wanting to show my friends one of my new favourite loves a hair crown, we stumbled into Lovisa. Typically, I’m more of a minimalist when it comes to wearing jewellery but I could not take my eyes of this one. 


Then I browsed around the store some more and came across these gorgeous rings. Of course the sale might have had something to do with it but I had been looking for stackable rings for such a long time!



One thing that I love about these rings is that they are plain but still have some detailing that make them stand out. Also, there is no specific sizing on these rings and since I have quite skinny fingers and am generally only limited to a size small, these rings are going to have many purposes on my hands. The one at the top – with the v-shape is probably one of my favourites of the lot. It can be worn as a normal ring or even a midi because of its unusual shape. The two simple bands are perfect for stacking on top of each other! The thick silver band is probably one that wouldn't be my go-to option but I feel like it's the perfect accessory if you just want to add a little something to an outfit! One way that I love to stack rings is to start with the simplest on the bottom and slowly build up (you can’t go wrong with that!). Or if you feel like spreading them out, just spread out the rings onto different fingers. 



From left to right: Midi Ring - Urban Outfitters, Rose Gold Band - Lovisa, V-Shaped Ring - Lovisa, Gold Wreath Band - Lovisa, Rose Ring - Rue 21 



0 comments:

Post a Comment