New Chapter

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12969109/?claim=47ckvpz28hf">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

My name is Alison and I am a fashion and beauty enthusiast. I am no expert although I wish I was .. but my dream is to one day work in the fashion industry no matter what position I might be in. I am a dancer and a hockey player (probably not the best combination) and maintaining a healthy lifestyle is something that I am extremely passionate about. 

This blog has probably been sitting around for about a year now and as a 16 year old about to end year 10, I thought why not start now! After 4 years of tumblr, educating and throwing myself into a world of fashion and beauty, I figured I needed a change to somewhere where I could write anything and everything. I hope I will manage to help as many of you on this little space and bring you some joy and happiness today. 

x Alison






0 comments:

Post a Comment